1. How does Paris think Juliet feels about him?
2. What does Juliet ask of Friar Laurence?
3. What does Juliet say she will do if she cannot find a way to avoid marrying Paris?
4. How does Juliet respond to Paris’ complements in this act?
5. What does Friar Laurence say will happen when Juliet drinks the potion?
6. How will Romeo learn of Friar Laurence’s plan?
7. What does Friar Laurence say Romeo and Juliet will do after Juliet awakens?
8. In scene ii what does Juliet tell her father?
9. What activities occur in the Capulet household at the start of scene ii?
10. Describe Capulet’s character at the end of scene ii.
11. Describe the various fears Juliet has as she gets ready to drink Friar Laurence’s potion.
12. What effect might Capulet’s change of plans have on the Friar’s arrangements?
13. At what time does scene iv occur?
14. How do Capulet, his wife, the nurse, and Paris react when they find Juliet?
15. What does Friar Laurence tell the family?
16. According to Lord Capulet, what will happen now to all the preparations that were made for the wedding?