1. What does Romeo compare Juliet to in scene 1?
2. Who do Mercutio and Benvolio think Romeo is with?
3. Why does Juliet want Romeo to have some other name?
4. When Juliet discovers Romeo at her balcony, what does she fear?
5. Why does Juliet fear the love that she and Romeo share?
6. What concerns does Friar Laurence have about Romeo and Juliet’s relationship?
7. Why does Friar Laurence agree to help the two?
8. Why has Tybalt sent a letter to Romeo’s house?
9. What warning does the nurse give Romeo?
10. What message does Romeo give the nurse to tell Juliet?
11. Why is Juliet annoyed at the beginning of scene 5?
12. What fears does Friar Laurence express in scene 6?
13. What is an example of dramatic irony from Act II?
14. What is an example of foreshadowing from Act II?